Much love to All.

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Can you believe it's May

 HLs moth by Kathy Barrick
Done on 32 ct Sandstone by colourandcotton.com
I am undecided how to finish this piece
But it is so different, I enjoyed stitching this piece
 Spring Salt boxes by Plum street samplers
Also done on 32 ct Sandstone jobelan
 By Colourandcotton.com
Love love the colors in this piece.  I 
Backstitched the flowers to make it pop.
 These two pieces were stiched on
Scrap linen .  Pattern by heartstring samplery
Festive little fobs seaside edition

 I am still working on sunflowers farm.
This piece is fun to stitch.
 Homemade burger and homefries
 Home made fried scallops.
This is a natural spring  about 10 mins from 
My house so pretty.

I hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather.
If you are participating in stitch Mania
Have lots of fun.  

I appreciate all of you taking the time to
Stop by and say hello.
Happy stitching🌻

7 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Cindy, what super finishes you shared! It would be hard to pick a favorite. You have made stunning progress on the Sunflowers piece. Your burger looks so delicious; now I want a burger. What a beautiful area nearby! I hope you have an enjoyable weekend.

gracie said...

Wonderful stitching. The dinner looks delicious.

Kim said...

Love your stitching. The spring looks so inviting. Happy Stitching 😊

Marilyn said...

Cute finishes.
Those little fobs are too cute!
Love the Sunflower piece.
Have a great week!
Marilyn

Vickie said...

The moth is amazing!! The saltboxes are so pretty!

Mary said...

Oh my, so much beauty in this post!!! It's hard to pick a favorite, they are all special in their own way! Your making me hungry, scallops is my favorite seafood!!

Carol said...

Such pretty stitching, Cindy--that moth really is unusual, but beautiful! And your meals look healthy and tasty. I am not doing Maynia--it would drive me crazy having so many unfinished projects lying around!! Hope May will be a great month for you ♥