Much love to All.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

2nd post of the year. Spring is on the way - Stocking finish

 I finished my stocking Gardeners Delight
By Kooler designs.
I have done a tutorial video on how
To finish a stocking herehttps://youtu.be/eY8voKrKDUY

 This freebie is by hands on designs
I just adore this little heart
Her website is www.handsondesign.biz
 My heart display
 The Prairies schooler
Folk eggs
I love the spring colors
Done on 16 ct Aida

 The Pattern is from the summer 2017
Punchneedle and primitive stitcher
It's a punchneedle pattern by I 
Change it by doing embroidery.
 Summer by the cricket collection
Done on 14 ct aida
The first 3 letters are done
 Spring at Hawk run hollow
3rd block done.  Love it.
I hope everyone is having a good February.
Spring is on its way
I have some nashville market favorites.  
It's an exciting time of year.


Happy stitching🌻

12 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Cindy, love your dough bowl filled with the pretty heart and love stitches! Congratulations on your stocking finish; it is lovely. Your featured WIPs are looking good. Enjoy your week!

Vickie said...

The stocking turned out great! Your Valentine display is so sweet. I love your Spring stitching Cindy. Yes, there are many cute Nashville pieces.

Carol said...

You should be very proud of your stocking finish, Cindy! I know what a long time all those stitches must have taken and your finish into a stocking looks perfect! Love your little freebie heart and PS egg, too. I need to stitch those PS eggs--they are darling!

I'm sure you are starting to see signs of spring in TN... We got five inches of snow this morning, but it will be gone by this weekend. Crazy weather this year :) Enjoy your evening ♥

Karen said...

Your stocking finish is great. Congratulations!

MartinaM said...

The stocking has become great, such a nice pattern. I also like your other finishes very well.
Have a nice week.
Greetings Martina

Marilyn said...

The stocking is beautiful!
Great stitching, love your basket of Valentines.
Marilyn

gracie said...

The stocking is beautiful. All of your projects are wonderful.

TeresaC said...

Beautiful stitching projects, Cindy!! Terrific YouTube tutorial on your stocking finish!! Your stocking looks wonderful. Love your dough bowl with all your valentine finishes!! Thank you for the inspiration!!

Mary said...

Oh, I just love your fabric choice and how you finished the free heart design! The stocking is amazing

Andrea said...

Wonderful stitching. Love the stocking finish.

Natureluvr57 said...

I just read how bad it's been in Southern Illinois, Kentucky and Tenn. I pray you and your family are safe.

عبده العمراوى said...



شركة تنظيف موكيت بالنعيرية
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل