Much love to All.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trip to NYC

I went into the city today and had a
great time. My daughter went to
school at FIT and I went and had some
fun. My first stop the City Quilter.
If you ever make it to NYC it is a must
stop, it is only about three blocks from my
daughters school.
Fat Quarters I picked up at the city Quilter.
Most are by Moda. The snowman is so cute.
Next I headed to Gotham Bar and Grill my
favorite lunch stop. Next I headed to Bryant
Park and met my daughter after school. I
did some stitching while she did some school
work. Next we went to Bar Americain -
Bobby Flay's rest. I had a seafood trio. My
daughter had the Ribs. The
pictures didn't come out good. For desert
we had Magnolia's Bakery. We shared a
slice of Strawberry Box cake, it was good
not overly sweet.
Another Fat Quarter

Went to my favorite trimming places
in the city. The hand buttons are
adorable and I will include this
also in my halloween exchange.
That rainbow ribbon is beautiful
isn't it?

A Fat Quater I picked up for my
Halloween exchange. I really liked
this one. I am not a big Halloween
fan at all, but this design is cute.

Shrimp Rosotto was the main course for
lunch. It had sundried tomatoes and
smoked bacon it was so good and filling.

Tuna Tartare for my appetizer at Gotham
Bar and Grill - I was actually craving
this and it was my main reason for
going into the city today. No one makes
it like this. Yumoooo
My oldest daughter Amanda sleeping
on
the way back from NYC - you can
see
she used the Silky Soft stuffing
I purchased
at the city Quilter.
Still so cute isn't she.


2 comments:

Mel said...

lovely fabric. Especially the pumpkin!

Carol said...

What fun to live so close to NYC, Cindy, and have so many neat stores and tasty places to eat! You got some wonderful goodies and that food--wow!!