Much love to All.

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Into November we go

 The first block of spring at Hawk run hollow
Is done. Stitched on 28Ct spring morning by colourandcotton.com

 The turkey is from heartstring samplery Festive little
Fobs harvest s edition. Done on a scrap linen.


 This pattern is by heartstring samplery
Festive little fobs christmas.
The metal trees I purchased at joanns on
Sale.  The magnet is on the inside of the fabric.

 To my delight I met up with Dena from halfstitchcrossstitch 
And Marlene from stitchingbythelakeby .  Both
Of these wonderful ladies do videos on flosstube.
The time I spent with them was amazing.  Thank you
Ladies for taking the time to visit with me.
 Marlene stitched this beautiful pillow.
 Dena stitched her first biscornu for me.
Beautiful treasures from both


 A family gathering.  Both of my children 
Have moved to new homes this past weekend.
They paid a visit to put some things in my
Storage.  We had lots of food and played some
Games.  Since I will not see my daughter for
Christmas, I gave her the cat I made for
Her.  She loved it and will it hang it in her van.

 I had fun antiquing this past week.
Some great finds







Into the holiday season we go.
The trees are turning colors.
I hope everyone enjoys the fall season
If you want details on these pieces, you can
Watch My video herehttps://youtu.be/WcalVCZBKbA


8 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Cindy, it looked like you had a good visit with the fellow stitchers along with your family. I always enjoyed seeing what you have stitched and finished. You received lovely treasures as well. Enjoy the coming harvest season!

http://thankfullga447 said...

Wow such a wonderful post. Finishes, family and you met Marlene and Dena. You had it all.

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching , a great post ,looks like you had some fun with your family .

Marilyn said...

The tress ar cute.
Looks like a fun time with stitchy friends & family.
Marilyn

Karen said...

A great post full of stitching, family, and friends.

Vickie said...

How wonderful to meet up with Dena AND Marlene. Great gifts too!

Andrea said...

Lovely stitching. Great to see you, Dena and Marlene have a get-together.

Carol said...

Such lovely stitching, Cindy! I enjoyed your video today, too! I'm glad you had fun meeting two stitching friends and got such nice gifts from them :)

Your daughter's cat is so cute--I'm sure she'll think of you whenever she looks at it!

Hope your November is off to a great start, Cindy!