Much love to All.

Friday, September 21, 2018

County fair and fall stitching

Pattern by Scarlett House Penny pumpkin
Done on 30 ct weeks dye works scuppernog
The framed I purchased at Hobby lobby.
Added scrapbook paper for the background.
The leaves I hot glued and the sun flower is
A magnet.  I can take it off. Very different look.
If you want details you can watch My


This pattern is from heartstring samplery
Festive little fobs Harvest Edition
I started Pair of Pilgrims by lizzie kate
Such a cute pattern.
Back from the fair - this won 4th place
My pixie won 2nd, she was covered up the
Whole fair.  
The fall decorations are out.  September is almost
Over.  Time just keeps flying.
The patriotic pieces were put back Into the
Patriotic bedroom.

I hope everyone is enjoying the season.
Blogger has been giving me a hard time responding to
Comments.  I read each comment and appreciate the
Time you take to write to me.  

Happy Fall everyone.  Pretty soon it will be Christmas.🌻
Happy stitching

9 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your fair ribbons! I love your pumpkin piece. I need to see if I have it in my possession. Enjoyed seeing your fall decorations and your patriotic room. Enjoy your weekend, Cindy!

Vickie said...

Oh Penny Pumpkin is pretty! Congratulations on your ribbons Cindy. What pretty pictures you have shared today.

Terri Patillo said...

Congratulations!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Love all your stitching and congrats on the ribbons. We don't have fairs around here to enter. Use to go to the fair all the time when I was a kid. I even one first prize for a linen table cloth that I embroideried on. Still have it to this day. Are those your horses. lucky you if they are. hugs

Karen said...

Congratulations on the fair ribbons!! It's a shame your pixie was covered up during the fair.

RJ said...

Cindy I love your newest finish so much. I have often thought of trying the same thing with paper as a background. You gave me the solution to see I love it. Congrats on your ribbons...definitely well earned. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Marilyn said...

What a beautiful finish.
Congrats on your fair wins!
I look forward to seeing the cross stitch at fairs, but unfortunately, our state fair has less & less each year. :(
Marilyn

Carol said...

I so love the pumpkin finish, Cindy! I think I have that one in my stash--need to check and see if I have the fibers and fabric for it. That is great that your pieces won ribbons at the fair--too bad that everyone couldn't see just how cute that pixie really was, though. I can hardly believe that September will end on Sunday! Where is this year going? Happy October to you!

cheap digitizing embroidery said...

This is a really informative article for readers and you have provided an excellent details in your post APPRECIATED!!!.