Much love to All.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May already- special stitching

 My Autumn pixie framed
I purchased the frame at joanns
For 4.99.  I framed this piece myself.
It sits on my dresser in my bedroom .
 This is a  Margaret Sherry pattern.
It is a freebie that is in one of the
UK magazines.  This was
A birthday gift for a special
Stitcher

 Number #2  in the Farmhouse
 Christmas series by LHN
I added the cardinals to represent
What I see everyday at my bird feeder
Done on 28Ct Lugana 1 over 1


 The bee patterns are by
Heartstring samplery
Bee keeping series



 This is a snippet from the stoney creek
Pattern called fall quilt

 White hydrangea, just beautiful
This is where i got the inspiration for
The cardinals in my piece.

Happy May everyone.

If you want to see more details you can
Watch My video herehttps://youtu.be/RENReh1-Ck0

11 comments:

MartinaM said...

You have processed so many beautiful little ornaments again - dream beautiful. I like the little hedgehog best

http://thankfullga447 said...

Love all of your projects the one you did for Mom is so adorable. It is 1:30 am I should go to sleep. Sweet Dreams Cindy.

Justine said...

Everything is so lovely Cindy, and your framing is perfect!

Marilyn said...

Great finishes!
Love the framed piece especially.
Marilyn

Vickie said...

Oh Cindy, I love your post today! :D Those hydrangeas just made my day!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing, Cindy! I love your bee pieces; they are sweet. Your white hydrangeas are just stunning.

gracie said...

Oh the pixie is precious!

Carol said...

Your pixie looks so nice all framed up, Cindy. I've finally started finishing some of my older pieces--so nice to be able to do it myself :)

Love your bee finishes as I have been on a bee kick lately myself! Not sure why they are calling my name all of a sudden. I guess it is because there are so many cute designs out there now.

The cardinals you replaced the boy with in the second farmhouse piece are perfect. I didn't care for that one so I'm not stitching it. Hope to watch your latest video this afternoon while I do my ironing! Enjoy your afternoon :)

Karen said...

The pixie is so cute, Cindy.

Wendy Howard said...

Love all your pieces. Your finishes are beautiful. Wendy

Unknown said...

Superb kind of work by the author as on this particular topic people needs more precise information and special attention to it. Thanks a lot.
Collectibles