Much love to All.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

last post for January 2016

January was a busy stitching month.
I am getting  more strength each day
From the Prarie schooler book 48
Sunflowers are one of my favorite
flowers.  I did this on 32 ct. over one.
this mini stitch is really pretty.
This prairie schooler santa is
from book 51.  stitched on 32ct
Barnwood linen.
Noel by trail creek farm
I couldn't get a great picture to
capture the sparkle linen.
Pattern by Lizzie kate
To display this piece I wanted it
to be more portable.  I attached it to
a piece of wood.
This is a new display I purchased.
it will be great to swith different
pieces for seasons coming up.


My friend Peggy who went home to
heaven last fall stithed this piece.
I finished it.  it was a challenge.
There was no template.  a very pretty
piece by Homespun elegance.

My display on my dresser.

This prairie schooler santa is from book
48.  I left off the welcome.  As you can see I
chaneed the patterns a little.  can you see the crystals?
I have been drawn to the Prarie schooler patterns lately.
It's the simplicity of stitching them.
A lot of pieces in one post.  I usually post 
a couple of pieces at a time.
Into February we go.
happy stitching everyone.

11 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh Cindy, you have smoking needles!! Awesome work. I love the over one Santa. I am addicted to over one work. ;)
I have been meaning to tell you that you are no-reply commenter. Maybe you knew that you are set up that way.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

A lovely mix of finishes - very neat choices.

Clare said...

What a lovely display of your stitching. Is the `Work Hard,Pray Long,Trust God` a Lizzie Kate pattern? Happy Stitching.

Justine said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing as always! I love your displays. Is that a cake stand? It's a great idea, I love it!

Lee said...

How busy you have been love your pieces and it's just great to know you are now feeling well enought to have completed all this in a month

Robin in Virginia said...

Glad to hear your strength is returning! Your finishes are terrific. I like your new display piece along with the display on your dresser. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Cindy!

Brigitte said...

So wonderful to read that you are feeling better and better. And wonderful to see all the stitching and finishing you have done this month. These are beautiful little pieces. And you are right about the Prairie Schooler - stitching her designs is such a lot of fun.

Marilyn said...

All great finishes.
Glad you are feelling better.
Marilyn

Unknown said...

Wow! you finished a lot of projects. They all came out beautiful.

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely stitching & finishing :)

Carol said...

If the amount of finishes is any indication, you are definitely getting stronger, Cindy!! These are all so cute and I love the display piece that you purchased. I saw something similar at Home Goods the other day and almost bought it myself :)

Hope your February is off to a wonderful start and that 2016 will truly be "your" year!