Much love to All.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lizzie Kate and more

 Lizzie Kates - Joy to the world. 
I really like the colors in this piece.
Aqua/blue is my favortite color.
This is a FREEBIE pattern and can
be found here


 I made this birdhouse for my sister
Her favorite color is purple
 I wanted a little bling in the house after
taking down all the Christmas
decorations.   These are Putz inspired
houses.  I dyed the trees and added
glitter.  I am waiting for more 
piece to be added.  A little sparkle
and shine.  If you want to learn
more about Putz houses, click Here
Almost at the end of January.
Where does the time go?
I hope everyone is getting some stitching time.

9 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What super items you have created, Cindy! Thank you for sharing the link to the snowflake ornament.

Robin in Virginia

Vickie said...

ooOoo! Lucky bird family that will get that house. ;)

Carol said...

Oh, you've really been busy, Cindy--so many cute creations. I had never heard of Putz houses--very interesting and yours is so cute...

Brigitte said...

Great stitching, Cindy. And such a creative birdhouse. And a little bling can't be bad :)

Maggee said...

Your finishing is great--the Joy one really pops! Bling is GOOD! Hugs!

Ruth said...

Congrats on very creative and beautiful accomplishments! I'm feeling inspired for next Christmas already :)

Lisa V said...

So many cute creations Cindy, they are lovely.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely ornaments!

Chris said...

Wow Cindy! Lovely finishes. I really like the colors in the LK piece too.
I am sure that your sister loved the birdhouse.
Have a wonderful weekend!