Much love to All.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

9/11 - We will never forget


9/11
A day we will never forget.
I grew up in NY.  Lived on Long Island
most of my life.   It was about 45 minutes
from NYC.  The first photo is the one
image I remember the most.  The flag
represents so many things.  This is the
greatest country.  The second photo
is my own personal photos on my bulletin
board I have in my kitchen.  So happy I
have a personal photos of the twin towers.
The statue of liberty just had to be next
to it.   I remember where I was that
day and who I was with at the time the
first plane hit the tower.  All schools closed
on long island that day.  I live in tennessee, but NY
will always live in my heart.  I represent NY,
I am NY.  We will never forget.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Hi Cindy,
I have never lived in NY and have visited only once, but I felt like we were all New Yorkers that day: saddened (and strengthened) by what happened.
Surely, no American can ever forget where they were when the news came. We were all changed after that day. We were a friendlier people, more united, more patient with each other. I think we appreciated our great country, the people who inhabit it, and how, when push comes to shove, we take care of each other.
We will NEVER forget.