Much love to All.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My christmas ornament exchange arrived



I belong to a group called Hooked on Exchanges.
I came home from work to open open up
my christmas ornament exchange. This ornie
traveled across the seas to come live in my home.
Jayne did an excellent job on this ornament. This
is in the JCS 2007 christmas issue. I have wanted
to do this piece myself. What a great treasure.
Stitching gifts are the best. Thank you
Jayne :) Click on her name to visit her blog,
she does amazing work.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

I am glad you like the ornament, I have stuffed it with multi purpose non-allergenic washable polyester filling, I do use a plastic chop stick to help me push all the stuffing into the corners.

Joy said...

Adorable! I am sure it will look cute on your tree.