Much love to All.

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Hoop art- how to finish your hoop

 How to finish pieces in a hoop
I do recommend using a piece of fabric
First.  My video tutorial is herehttps://youtu.be/CC3VqQfnhZL
These projects are sure quick to finish.
I have been asked by several people to do
Tutorials on how I finish pieces, so I have
Started to do that.  I call these hoop art.
Great for cross, fabric  and tons of other things.
I really enjoy using fabric this way and these 
Projects can be completed in 10 mins.
The bright Amish fabric is by Windham fabrics
Called " Lancaster".  Reminds  me of the trip
I took my kids on years ago to lancaster PA.

The farm fabric in the background is by
Henry glass fabrics called "plain and simple"

Happy stitching everyone 🌻

11 comments:

Vickie said...

What an excellent tutorial Cindy. I hope to use this method in the future! And you have a beautiful voice my friend.❤️ Thank you!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your new blog header looks great. I really like both of the "farm" fabrics you have featured.

Sue said...

I watched your video earlier this morning-thanks for your demonstration!

Penny said...

I love the pieces you have finished this way! And I enjoyed your tutorial, too. : )

RJ said...

Cindy I love your hoop art. I used to finish stitches very similar to this too. I'm off to go listen to your tutorial and learn more. Thank you. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Lillie said...

Pretty blog header and thank you for sharing the video on hoop finishing.

http://thankfullga447 said...

Your tutorial are really good. I have lots of fabric for my charity quilts.

Carol said...

Very nice tutorial once again, Cindy! That is a great way to finish something differently and I love that it is so quick :)

Hope you are having a great day--and Happy February!

Daffycat said...

Very nice! You could paint the hoops, distress and wax them with briwax.

Brigitte said...

That's a great tutorial, Cindy.

Mary said...

Thanks for the tutorial! It will be nice to have a "fast" finish! Mary