Thank You

To all of my vistors. It is a joy to share my stitching. Anyone who leaves a comment has truly made me smile. Each comment is read and it is greatly appreciated. Happy Stitching.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Easter Bird finished





Pattern by Heart in Hand
This was done on linen. I have
been working on a lot of other
pieces. I haven't had the time
to finish them off. I am also
working a bigger piece for the fall.
Since I really want different piece
for other holidays I have been focusing
on them.

22 comments:

CalamityJr said...

What a fun design, and not the "usual" for Easter. And your looks great!

Nancy M said...

Cute finish! Love the little guy!

gracie said...

so cute...love the button!

staci said...

Adorable finish...I love those long-legged birds!

Lizy said...

HI,
Just in time for the easter holidays so pretty and cute!!!!

requilt said...

What a great finish!

Ranae said...

Cute! cute! Cute!

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish.

Sally said...

Oh I love your finish! It's so cute :)

Paula said...

Your joining is so neat. That is something I am working on. I hope to be able to make mine as nice as yours one day :0}

Brigitte said...

He's so sweet, Cindy.

Carolyn NC said...

So cute!!

Elaine said...

What a gorgeous pillow, congratulations!

Jodie said...

Cute finish! I love the long legs, it gives him such character!

Carol said...

What a fun little Easter design, Cindy! The long legs are darling! You're really creating a lot of nice holiday pieces this year...

♥ Nia said...

Very pretty finish! Congrats :)

Vonna said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!

Christine said...

That is adorable!

Vinniey said...

Beautiful and lovely.

chrisstitches said...

That was an Easter surprise....a bird with long legs.
Now you got me hooked on ornaments & my son wants a new equipment project.
Enjoy your ornaments & when I saw your trees. So special. Love them.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Very cute and nicely finished.

Lisa Russell said...

Really cute!! I like your other Easter ornament as well!