Thank You

To all of my vistors. It is a joy to share my stitching. Anyone who leaves a comment has truly made me smile. Each comment is read and it is greatly appreciated. Happy Stitching.

Saturday, September 12, 2009



This is one of my favorite in the Shepards Bush Series.
They put a new ornament in every Just Cross Stitch ornament
issue each year. I am not crazy about the 2009 one.
It is a bethlehem scene with santa and his reindeer.
I will
leave that part out when I do it. I have no idea what the
designer was thinking when they did that.

Ok, that is me venting. I really think of jesus when I look at this one.

5 comments:

Gabi said...

Beautiful ornament. Lovely finish.

Nancy M said...

Nice ornaments and all have great finishing!

Meari said...

That's gorgeous!

AFwife99 said...

Very nice stitching. Love the ornaments

Lynn B said...

Love the ornament, very pretty!