Much love to All.

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Happy March

Farm house christmas by LHN
Done on 28Ct Lugana
Stitched 1 over 1
I switched the red to Victorian motto
Scarlet orange and green to Fern Frond.
The brighter red gives it a christmas feel
I eliminated the border.  I designed a wooden
Holder my brother in law made.
You can find more details on my
YouTube video linked below. 

 The back is just as cute
 Song bird duo by Pamela Kellogg 1995
Stitched on 28Ct watercress Jobelan



 The cardinal stitched on 14ct blue Aida


 These are my first wool pillows
These are kits I purchased from  https://www.buttermilkbasin.com
Very reasonable and excellent service
I made all 4 of these in one day and
They are displayed with my cross stitch.



 This is my favorite piece.
I used a heart for the eye.
 Fat quarters from buttermilk basin.
Gorgeous
 My friend Kara from Kay's cross stitch 
On youtube stitched me the sunflower.
I finished into a ornament. 

 My first felt ornament.
Pattern by Larissa Holland
Her etsy shop is mmmcrafts.
Excellent, easy instructions.

 Some of my Easter displays.







Me and Moo

I am super excited for market.  I have preordered my 
Favorite patterns.  Its hard to not want to purchase
Everything.  I wish I could just see market.  I am looking forward
To see footage on youtube.  What are your favorite patterns?
Super excited it is March.  I put all of the snowmen away.  I am
So done with winter.  Happy March🐣🐣🐣.

I you want more details you can view my youtube

I can't wait to turn the clocks ahead
Happy stitching.🌻🌻🌻

14 comments:

Vickie said...

What sweet stitching Cindy! Your Easter decorating is great! Moo is so precious.

Marilyn said...

Cute projects.
Love the little Bird in the Birdhouse, so cute.
Moo is cute also. :)
Marilyn

Lillie said...

Adorable finishes and lovely Easter deco.

Anonymous said...

These are all beautiful.

Justine said...

Your Easter displays are so pretty Cindy! I love Farmhouse Christmas and the sweet birds.

Mary said...

Love the fabric choices for your backs in the hoops. Looks like I'll have to be ordering the farmhouse, yours is darling. I wish I could go to the Nashville market too! Great easter décor!

RJ said...

Oh my Cindy so many great projects you have shown us. I really like how nicely you have coordinated the backs to go with the beautiful front stitches. And your applique projects are fabulous. I especially love the bird with the birdhouse too. Great job on everything. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Penny said...

Gorgeous stitching, Cindy! I love the birds. You have been busy creating some lovely things! And you have some sweet Easter decorations! Great picture of you and Moo. : )

Brigitte said...

These little birds are just awesome. And for each of them you found the perfect backing fabric.

Karen said...

Such pretty Easter decorations, Cindy.

butterfly said...


Beautiful stitching, love the birds ones .
And what beautiful Easter displays, I love Easter love the soft colours of this time of the year .
I think I will have to get my Easter box down soon .

Carol said...

You are so multi-talented, Cindy! I enjoyed seeing your first wool applique pieces--they turned out great and that is wonderful that they were so quick to work up.

Little Red Barn turned out so cute and I love the holder your brother-in-law made. I just finished mine, too as a flat ornament--will show you in my next post.

I also took down the snowmen and replaced them with bunnies and chicks and pretty soft colors even though the weather is still quite cold up here in Pennsylvania!

Happy March to you!

Robin in Virginia said...

First, I love the picture of you and Moo! What super finishes you shared; it would be hard to pick a favorite. Your first wool applique projects are delightful especially the bird one. Enjoyed seeing your spring and Easter decorations!

sanpiseth40 said...

Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
ดูหนังออนไลน์