Much love to All.

Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter Blessings and Happy Spring

 This piece is from the JCS
Ornament issues 2016
Christmas in Ohio
By The Workbasket Page 58
Done on 35 ct white linen by
Northern Cross from Belgium
Stitched with the suggested threads
Love the Caron Waterlilies silk
threads.  It you havent stitched with
this silk,  you are missing something
special.

 This is from the 2008 JCS
ornament issue.  Page 66
Gabrielle's Star by La de da
Done on 35 ct. Black linen
by Weeks Dye Works
This piece was a challenege 
but love the results.

 From the 2006 JCS ornament issues
Pear Tree By
Littlehouse needle works
Page 72
This was stitched on 28ct
Willow Lugana linen.
I changed the border to Cranberry.
I added Petite Treasure Braid
gold and it adds just the right
sparkle.


 Some of my Easter/Spring Displays


 The Roses started to Bloom today
Lots of buds on all of the bushes.

 I am in the process of setting up my
garden beds.  Lots of work
but the rewards will be amazing.



I hope everyone had a Blessed Easter.  It
was an amazing day here in TN.  The weather
was just perfect.  Spring is here and I just
adore this season.   I am going to San Diego
this week with my son.  Its my annual work
trip.  Please pray for safety and a smooth
trip.  I have not been on a flight since
my everything happened.  My left ear is still
messed up and I pray for no pain on the plane.

If you want more details on my pieces and what
purchases i have made, you can visit my
YouTube channel under
Cindy's cross stitch - Video #7

Flosstubers to watch:

Arlene- Cohen , She has some amazing
work and not only does she cross stitch,
she does other types of stitching.  Her work
is hard to put into words but its just
gorgeous.  Her channel name is Arlene Cohen.

Mary Rose at Stitchblisscorner, She teaches
history on cross stitch.   I have learned so much
from her videos.  

I hope eveyone has a blessed week.  
Happy Stitching.

8 comments:

Vickie said...

Happy Easter Cindy! Your displays are so beautiful. You chose some very sweet patterns to stitch up and did fantastic finishing on them.

Susan Heward said...

Cindy, Your finishes are lovely. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

Abbie Reads said...

I enjoy seeing your work, and I hope you share pictures of your garden later. Thanks for sharing!

Andrea said...

Beautiful stitching. Your displays are lovely. The 3 sheep are just the cutest.

debbie said...

Hi Cindy, Just found your blog. Can't wait to go through and see all your ornaments/finishes.

Justine said...

I love your Spring displays! So pretty. You made some lovely ornaments for Christmas. Good luck with the garden construction work!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a super trio of ornaments you created, Cindy! I love your displays and I really like the wrought iron display in your blog header and the wooden ironing board featured later in your post. Your are off to a good start with your garden construction. Have a safe flight and journey!

Carol said...

I hope you are having a super visit to San Diego, Cindy!! How nice that your son will be traveling with you :) I went for the first time in November and just loved it--the weather is so ideal that I fear that my son will never move back east...

Love your newest ornaments and your spring display--those sheep are just adorable :)

Good for you for tackling your garden yourself--you'll be rewarded with some lovely fresh veggies and flowers this summer! Love your FlossTube videos--you do a wonderful job. I don't watch many, but yours are great :)