Much love to All.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

A new finish. the summer is going quick

 Hands on design
We are well past spring.
These designs are a joy to stitch.
I have been stitching, but have spent the
the past three months looking for a house.
It is exhausting.   I am still recovering
But I did find  an amazing house.
Tons of garden space.
The inspections are tomorrow, I am hoping all goes well.
I do not stitch as much in the summer anyway.
My garden is a joy for me , lots of photos
 Below.
I am behind on blogging, but will catch up once I am
 settled in the new place.






I planted sunflowers in the garden.
One of my favorites.
Can you see the bee?
All from the garden
I picked a bowl everyday for about 2 weeks straight.
I still have them producing.
Silver slicer cucumbers
Orange pineapple, lemon juice
Pineapple juice
Watermelon mint lemon balm juice
all juices freshed juiced
Miami pineapples.  The best I have ever eaten.
Punks at the park . Reminds me of my mom.
I hope everyone is having a great summer.
A short garden video update garden

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute finish.
Your Garden looks like it's doing well.
I've never seen the white Cucumber before.
Marilyn

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet stitching finish!
I am so envious of your fresh pineapples!!! They must be delicious.. have to do with imports here ;)

Vickie said...

Sweet Spring finish Cindy. Yummy produce. We pick and eat fresh daily too. I have a yellow squash plant that is taking over the world!!

Carol said...

It's good to see a post from you, Cindy--I was beginning to worry about you! Glad to know you've found a house--that is so exciting!! It looks like your garden has produced some tasty things which will all lead to better health--good for you :)

Love your little Spring stitch... Hope all goes well with the inspection and your move! Take care now...

Von said...

What abundance from your garden!

Annie said...

Cute stitching!
Great that you found a house. One more decision you can cross off the list.

Love the garden photos. Sunflowers are so cheery!

Lillie said...

Lovely Spring finish. What an amazing harvest from your garden.
All the best in finding a new home.

Brigitte said...

Your little spring stitch looks so nice. Good to know that you are still stitching.
Wow, that's a lot of produce from your garden. And that sunflower is just gorgeous,
Good luck with your new house.

Robin in Virginia said...

What a bounty your garden has provided you this summer! Glad you found a house; hoping the inspections go well for you. Enjoy your weekend!

Justine said...

What a sweet stitch Cindy, and gorgeous garden produce! Hope all goes well with your planned house move.

a blog said...

This was a lovely blog ppost