Much love to All.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Tip toe through the tulips and much more

 Pattern from year of chalk.
This is for my youngest daughter Alyssa
for Graduating college.  I am not able to travel
long distance yet, due to recovering from mold.
I am there in spirit and couldn't be prouder.  She is
my third child and all graduated from college.
Plant seeds of Joy wherever you go Alyssa.
I love you.  P.S. Aunt Carol said you look just like me.
 Summer.  Finished and framed
I actually had this framed from Joanns
I was  little nervous dropping it off.
It looks great.  It's hanging on my wall.
once in a while it's nice to have a professional
finish a piece.

 Spring EQUALS flowers
Love the tulips by a park I walk at.  In a
perfect world I would be living in the Tudor house.
I just adore Tudor homes.


 Fresh spring water.
water tastes so good.  I found a
fresh clean spring where I live.   I fill up
my jars every couple of weeks.


 I have planted some Herbs.  I grew some from seeds.
I still get exited to see things grow from seed.
 SPAGHETTI SQUASH 
the seeds I dried out and planted from an
organic squash I ate.  These are growing real well.

 Fresh flavored water.  Let it seep in the sun.
ohhh so good.
A beautiful sky.

Since recovering from mold, I have learned more then I
ever cared to know about healing,
our current medical system, etc.  I will do a
blog on this one day.  What I will pass along is a video on 
The truth about cancer.
 Ty Bollinger did extensive research on the subject.
It confirms what I always believed.
  A must watch for everyone.  It is
a 9 part series,  watch the first one and you will be hooked.
Video http://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com/
You can also Google on you  tube the truth about Cancer
Pass it along to loved ones

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute finish, it looks great in that frame.
Thanks for sharing the beautiful flower pics, and love that bridge.
Your plantings look like they are growing well.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Your summer framed finish looks very good. I love your Year in Chalk finish, Cindy, and especially how you finished it. What a lovely area you have to walk! Your herbs and squash are doing well; you have a green thumb for sure.

Vickie said...

Sweet stitch for your lovely daughter. Congratulations to her. I am sure it hurts your heart to not be able to be there physically. I am so glad you continue to heal my friend. I am currently in another medical mess with headaches. I have bookmarked the cancer pages to watch more of them for later. I have only just begun. Thank you.

Annie said...

What a perfect piece for your daughter! I'm sure she loves it and appreciates it if she can't have you there personally.

Nice framed design. I rarely spring for professional framing, but it does really enhance the beautiful stitching.

Penny said...

Congratulations to Alyssa! That is such a lovely sentiment and beautifully finished too! I've never had anything professionally framed before - your Summer piece looks perfect. : ) Those tulips are gorgeous and my favorite spring flower. I wish I had the patience to grow things from seeds. Your plants all look very healthy. And thank you for sharing the link to the video!

Carol said...

Three college graduates--you must be so proud, Cindy. Your stitching for Alyssa is darling and your framed piece looks so nice. I don't think I've had anything framed in four years or so--I certainly have a lot WAITING to be framed :) I don't have a good framer in my area, unfortunately.

It sounds like you are doing so well with your healing--exercising and eating well goes a long way, I'm sure... My mom always loved tudor houses, too--that one with the tulips is gorgeous.

Enjoy your week!

Justine said...

Congratulations to your daughter - what a beautiful gift you made for her. Your summer stitch is so pretty too.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Ohhh, I'm going to try that flavored water :)
Thank you for sharing!
I love the look of Tudor Homes, but my dream home is a big 'ol farm house with a wrap around porch...that would be a little slice of heaven for me.
Mold infection: horrible! Hope you continue to heal and spring on in vibrant full health soon!
Congratulations to your daughter. My first is graduating from HS this coming month and headed to college this fall. I know the pride I feel in her now, can imagine what it feels like when all four have attained college diplomas :) Someday...I'm not in a hurry!

Andrea said...

A wonderful finish for your daughter. The park looks a beautiful place. You can't beat growing your own herbs and vegetables. Nothing tastes better.

Brigitte said...

What a lovely piece you made for your daughter's graduation. So sorry that you can't be there. I hope that the healing goes on steadily and you stronger, more and more.
Summer is a lovely piece, I stitched that one years ago and was so enjoying it.
Spring for me is also colours and flowers. Those tulip beds look gorgeous.

Angela said...

Lovely finish, hope you continue to feel better.

Jeanne said...

Love your framed piece Cindy. Sorry you couldn't go to your daughter's graduation but I'm sure she feels you there in spirit. That darn mold...hoping you are on the road to a full recovery and can put that awful experience behind you. Lovely photos of the flowers and like you, I adore Tudor style homes. But I live in the Southwest where everything is stucco and tile roofs so no Tudor for me!