Thank You

To all of my vistors. It is a joy to share my stitching. Anyone who leaves a comment has truly made me smile. Each comment is read and it is greatly appreciated. Happy Stitching.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Spring ahead

Does anyone want spring?
With Easter the end of March,  I needed some
spring stitches to display.
Both lizzie kate patterns.
This kit was sent to me and I was drawn
to the spring colors.  Bunnies are my favorite in
the spring
Bless our home stitched over one.  This
is a Christmas ornament but will be displayed
in the spring and summer.
Looking forward to March.
Happy stitching.

13 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

First, I like your new blog background. Very spring-like as are your new finishes! Both are sweet pieces. Way to go, Cindy! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Annie said...

Beautiful finishes! I find myself being drawn to spring colours too now...:)

Justine said...

Yes please I'll have some spring! Beautiful finishes.

Marilyn said...

Cute finishes.
Love the blue fabric.
Marilyn

Vickie said...

Well your blog certainly makes me hungry for Spring! I like your header with your sweet "borrowed" pup. Both pieces are pretty Cindy.

Annie said...

Cute pieces! Love the fabric on the larger piece. Really perfect for the design.

Smily said...

What a nice finish! A spring treat, indeed

Andrea said...

Both are beautiful finishes, perfect for Spring.

Carol said...

Oh, how cute they both are, Cindy! I've always admired that little gray hare design--I'm sure I'll be stitching it one of these days myself. Love how you finished it with the pink check fabric!

Lillie said...

Cute finishes indeed. I love how small Bless Our Home is.
Happy Spring Time !

Brigitte said...

Oh yes, I want spring indeed. At the moment the snow is gone but there is new snow forecast for the next days. So maybe I should do some spring stitching, too.
I love your two little spring pillows, they are so sweet.

Nancy M said...

Little gray hare was my first finish of 2016. I plan on putting it in my mini tree for Easter. Love the pink fabric you used.

Penny said...

I'm definitely ready for spring! :) Both of your finishes are lovely!