Much love to All.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

first 2 finishes of February

 The Prarie schooler
This piece was done over 1 on 28 ct linen
Inspired by my sisters dog Mongo, I call
him Moo.  He keeps  me busy and thinks I
moved in as his own personal entertainer.  
He brings brings me joy and gives me lots
of love.  Pets are special aren't they?
They all have their own  personality. 


LHN.  I adore this gingerbread man.
I changed  the colors around.  once I finished
stitching,  I gave it  antique highlights.
This is out of the box for  me, it gives the
piece a rustic feel.   I like the red border, more
of a Christmas feel.


 Moo and me in October,  he looks super happy.
Happy Valentines day to everyone.
Time goes so fast.
Blessings to everyone.

11 comments:

Justine said...

Two lovely finishes Cindy. Over one on 28 count must be hard going but so worth it! Love the photo of you and Moo.

gracie said...

Great picture of you and Moo.

Vickie said...

What a great portrait of Moo. Yes, dogs are a true gift from God.

Robin in Virginia said...

Way to go on both of your finishes! I love how you did the finishing for both designs. Which PS design is the dog? It looks like it would be easy to customize. Nice picture of you and your pal, Moo!

Brigitte said...

Wonderful stitched pieces, Cindy. And an interesting finishing on the Moo picture.

Annie said...

Love your finishes with just the right coordinating fabric!

Carol said...

How cute is your dog finish, Cindy! I love the photo of you and Moo, too :) The gingerbread finish is perfect with the mini-gingerbread fabrics. I have the same one!

Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day weekend :)

Maggie said...

Wonderful stitching and finishing!

Penny said...

Lovely finishes! You always do such a wonderful job finishing! Moo looks like a sweetie. :)

Unknown said...

Moo is cute & big. :) Love all of your finished pieces

Annie said...

Oh yes, furbabies are the best! Sounds like you should get your own maybe..?? What PS chart have you used for your doggy ornament? I'd love to stitch that dog!