Thank You

To all of my vistors. It is a joy to share my stitching. Anyone who leaves a comment has truly made me smile. Each comment is read and it is greatly appreciated. Happy Stitching.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas delights

From prairie schooler 
stitched for Mr. Johnny 
to give it a masculine look, I chose black to
highlight the piece.


From Lisa v.  thank you  lisa. 


 BUCKHORNINN.COM 
I HAD A 2 DAY GETAWAY IN GATLINBURG,  TN
THIS PLACE IS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL. 
It is the first time I have really  done any traveling
since my illness in august.  progress is coming along.


my awesome Christmas cactus.

Merry Christmas to everyone 

12 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh Cindy what a great, masculine ornament. I love the knot you added.
A great gift from Lisa as well.
So glad you were able to enjoy a short getaway.

StitchinByTheLake said...

A great stitch for a man! blessings, marlene

Jocelyn Thurston said...

Love, love that Prairie Schooler sailboat and village design and your finishes are perfect! Your getaway sounds ideal.

gracie said...

A lovely ornament...perfect for the man.

Annie said...

Love that ornament and the cute rope tie finish. It's hard to find good 'male' patterns.

What a great getaway. Looks like a nice way to relax.

Brigitte said...

What a great place to have a get-together with other stitchers.
A beautiful PS ornament that you stitched. And a great gift from Lisa.

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

A perfect finish for the PS piece :)
I love Gatlinburg...

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely gift from Lisa! I really like your PS finish and it definitely looks manly. What a beautiful place to spend the weekend; glad you were able to go! Have a wonderful weekend, Cindy!

Justine said...

I love how you finished the lovely PS design with that sailor's knot - perfect for a nautical look!
Gatlinburg looks lovely - just perfect for a pre-Christmas relaxing treat.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I just love how you finish your PS Design...that is so neat. I love Gatlinburg...I could live there at a drop of a hat. I am so glad that you got to spend some time there.

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad

Mii Stitch said...

A perfect finish for the PS stitching! Looks fantastic!

CAESAR SHOP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.