Much love to All.

Monday, November 16, 2015

some great gifts and a finish

This is a lizzie kate pattern that was sent
to me.  Perfect words I need to see everyday.  I framed this myself and it sits on my dresser.  The threads that were used are from Victorian motto that were sent in a gift box.  I really like the colors.
I received a Christmas exchange from Lee.

In a beautiful gift box was a amazing 
ornament.  Each side of the ornament is so
pretty.  It really makes you smile.  Thank you lee.





From Justine came a package of stitching goodies
and the awesome pin keep.  Thank you.

I have received so many great stitching gifts
from around the world.  Some packages I couldn't 
Read the return address and I could not send a thank
you note.    I assure you each package made me smile. 
Recovery takes time and each day is a blessing.
so thankful for everything.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful gifts. Stitchers are making sure your hobby thrives!

C Reeder PhxAz said...

Thread and needle - the best therapy for recovery. Continue to heal. Blessings to you.

Vickie said...

Oh Cindy. Such wonderful, beautiful gifts.
I am praying for you. How are you recovering?

Robin in Virginia said...

What a lovely LK you stitched! I like the VMSS floss colors that you picked for it. Lovely gifts you received as well! Continuing to prayer for you.

Carol said...

Lee and Justine made such pretty gifts for you, Cindy. I'm sure all the love from your fellow stitchers is helping you in the healing process. And what a wonderful LK finish you've stitched.

Hope you are feeling more like yourself with each passing day :)

Justine said...

I'm so glad my gift to you arrived safely! I was so shocked to hear about what happened to you and glad to be able to help replenish your stash.
The ornament from Lee is gorgeous, I've seen her finishes before and they are perfect!
Lovely LK design you stitched too. True words.

Hope your health continues to improve.

Penny said...

Lovely sentiment on the LK piece! And what wonderful gifts you have received. Read of your ordeal and hope you are feeling better each day.