Much love to All.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

2014 JCS ornament issue - First Finish - Lizzie Kate- With Bling


 I Just got my JCS ornament issue last night.
I am happy there are a bunch of ornies
I want to stitch up.  I really like the 
simplicity of the Lizzie Kate ornament.
I adde some bling.  Mill hill beads on
the wreath and Zwarovski crystals on
the deers neck.  My Deer has some
bling.  As Jean Bice used to say "Sparkle
and Shine".  I changed some of the threads:
Crescent colors : Roasted Chestnut
Sampler Threads:  Buckeye Scarlet,
Dark Chocolate,
Dungaree.
Weeks dye works: Juniper,
Pecan

I wish this issue came out earlier.  
July release would be good.  We
would have more time to stitch.
It's the end of September, Where has
the time gone.  

15 comments:

Anne said...

Thats a quick finish and very lovely too! :)

Natasha said...

I agree with you on that, it should come out in July. Gives slow stitchers like me time to work up a few before Christmas :)

Your finish is lovely! You worked that up quick.
Have a great night

Christine said...

Super quick finish!

Marilyn said...

That turned out so cute.
Marilyn

Annie said...

A really cute finish! I love the simplicity of it too.

Vickie said...

Adorable! And I LOVE the added bling.

Melody said...

What a great ornament finish! I may have to stitch that one also. I haven't begun to think about stitching ornaments yet. I should be.... LOL.

Blu said...

Very cute finish!

Maggee said...

How quick! Stitched AND finished! Congrats on completing a cute ornament!

Carol said...

Very cute finish, as always, Cindy :) I just got my issue yesterday and was pleased with the number of ornament designs that I will definitely stitch--now just need to find the time!

Brigitte said...

A great little finish from the new JCS ornament issue. I still have to order mine but this will happen soon.

Lillie said...

A beautiful finish.

Andrea said...

A wonderful first finish from the ornament issue.

Mary said...

You have quite a few new ornanments for your collection, Cindy. They are all beautifully stitched and finished. I love the added bling :)
There are some new designs in the Ornament Issue that that I have on my "to do list."
Happy Stitching!

Chris said...

I love the stitching and the finishing!