Much love to All.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

A couple of new finishes

Old Glory by LHN.
This piece was a gift for someone.  When
we make pieces for people we always 
hope they will appreciate them.  I am
happy to report they really liked it.
Very traditional and patriotic.  It was
a pleasure to stitch.  Of course I
tweeked the pattern to make my piece.
I made another scissor fob.  A delightful
angel.  Where did the summer go?  It is winding
down as we will be transitioning into fall. 
September is a great month, but not looking forward
to the winter.  I am not a winter person at all.  Amazing
how time goes quickly.  Each day is a gift.

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Very nice Cindy. The angel fob is so adorable.
It is so very cool here every night this summer. The weather has really changed around here.

Blu said...

Old Glory looks lovely. The angel fob is so cute!

Annie said...

Cute finishes! I hate to see summer end too. Seems like it hardly got started!

Marilyn said...

Great finish!
Marilyn

Andrea said...

Wonderful finishes.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Very Cute Finishes...congratulations on your finishes.

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad

Carol said...

I love that finish, Cindy! I bought the chart this summer, but didn't start it yet--maybe next year :) It's hard to believe that summer is almost over...

The tiny fob is so sweet--beautiful finish :)

Hope you have a great day!