Much love to All.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Scissor fob and a trip to the local Needleshop


I do not have any scissor fobs.  I decided
to stitch up a flower.  So cute and now
my scissor has some company.  
I took a trip today to my LNS.  Dixie Darlin,
Pigeon Forge, TN. 
This store always has so much to see.
Lots of samples all around the store.
If you are ever in the area, I highly
recommend a visit to this store.
I put together six new projects to
stitch.  Lizzie Kate has come out with
some new pieces to stitch.  Is it me
or have they really made some great
changes lately?  I really like the
new patterns they have come out with.
They packed each project in their
own bag.  The projects are ready to
grab and go.





 New ribbons to finish projects.
Joe's Crab shack,  so thankful they
have on in Tenn.

8 comments:

Brigitte said...

So much to discover in that needlework shop. It's definitely worth a visit.

Deanne J said...

Cute FOB and such a wonderful store, I'd give anything to have one near me.

Vickie said...

Great job on the sweet fob.
What a very nice LNS. Good for you!

Annie said...

Your fob is just so sweet.

That store looks wonderful! I wish I had something like in here. I'd probably move in!

Andrea said...

A lovely fob and a wonderful needlework shop.

Anonymous said...

Hello

I love your scissorfob it's pretty.
What a great shop I wish I lived near it.

Carol said...

Your fob is so cute, Cindy--very summery looking... And how wonderful to be able to visit Dixie Darlin! I know I'd be in big trouble if I had a nearby cross stitch shop like that one :)

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Yum...all the way down!! :-)