Much love to All.

Thursday, January 30, 2020

My first post of 2020

Happy new year everyone.  January is almost over
and it is my first post of the year.  I have moved 3
times to 3 different states in the last 7 months.  It's
been a journey.  My word for this year is PEACE.
I hope everyone is having a great 2020.  I am starting
off with some displays I have in my house.  This
first display is in my guest bedroom all decorated in
Patriotic décor. 
 
 
  A couple of more household display.  These bakers
racks travel well and easily portable.
 
  A Ray of Sunshine in January.
 
Back from the Framer.  Prairie Schooler Alphabet Garden.
Love the framing on this piece. 
My second finish of 2020 - Harvest Chalk Full
By Hands on Designs.  Done on 28 Ct. Jobelan
Black.  My first two pieces I did on black.   It is
just what was calling to my heart.
 
 
  Happy Christmas by Prairie Schooler.
done also on 28 ct. Jobelan Black.  I enjoyed every
minute of this piece.
How is January almost gone.  Time seems to be
in a speedwarp.  Does anyone else feel like that??
If you want more details and more depth, you
can watch my youtube video herehttps://youtu.be/reWn2ySggrc 
 

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

I hope you are settled now, it's work to move!
Love your Baker's racks full of cute things.
Great finishes too.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Happy New Year, Cindy! May 2020 be all that you want it to be! Your displays are simply gorgeous. Do you have any details (designer, name of chart) for the cardinal piece on the ironing board in the first picture? What beautiful finishes you shared; love the framed PS pieces. Enjoy your weekend!

Vickie said...

Oh Cindy! So much work to move that much! Wow! I hope you are able to stay put now my friend. Your home looks great! Love all your gorgeous stitching. Take care.

Carol said...

I think 2020 will be a much easier year for you, Cindy--I do wish you p-e-a-c-e, my friend!

Loved seeing all of your cute displays on your shelves and on the ironing board. And your PS framed finishes look fabulous. I especially like the one on black (of course!). Hope you are settling in well and enjoying being back in the lovely state of Virginia ♥

http://thankfullga447 said...

Hello and happy 2020, love all your pieces and how you displayed them. Thinking about Leanne a lot and I am going to stitch "Baby it is cold outside" by Heartstring. It is going to be warm by you soon and your new garden will begin.
gisela

Mary said...

I hope you are settled for awhile now, I cannot imagine moving so often. Your stitching is beautiful and so lovingly displayed. I hope you have a New Year filled with Peace and contentment.

Karen said...

Happy Christmas is just beautiful, Cindy. Love the displays of all your wonderful stitching on the baker's racks.

Maggie said...

What a lot of lovely stitiching :-)
I have that Prarie Schooler chart to stitch, love it!

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

Plus, earning money online using it is as simple as 1, 2, 3!

Here is how it works...

STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you intend to promote
STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

Are you ready to start making money?

Click here to launch the system

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

Plus, getting it set up is as simple as 1..2..3!

Here's how it works...

STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will push
STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

So, do you want to start making profits?

Click here to start running the system

Yasmin said...

Sehr schön mal wieder was von dir zu hören.Habe dich schon vermisst.Und jetzt auch so ein toller Artikel zum Thema Rhetorik Seminar !Einfach klasse, Grüße Yasmin