Much love to All.

Monday, July 2, 2018

Happy th of July🍒

 Back from the framer.  Grow a garden by
Lila's studio.  The framing is perfect for this 
Piece and hangs in my bedroom.

 Pattern by Hands on designs
Done on 28Ct babbling brook
I changed a lot of colors and added 
Small bees in the bottom .

 Fragments in time by summer house
This is the 4th piece in the series I have 
Completed.
 We celebrated my sisters 50th birthday in
Asheville, NC.
Sassy Jacks cross stitch store is awesome
And the owner Kim is just amazing.  She
Has such a heart for this hobby.







 Thank you linda for sharing a piece
Of your childhood with me
 Sandy you thoughtfulness is heart felt
 Pam the little red bird I will treasure forever
Diana my New Jersey sister.  The zipper
Bag is just amazing .

Thank you to everyone who had made this community
A bright and happy place.

Happy 4th of July.  I cannot believe we are in July.
If you would enjoy seeing more details and a closer
Look, you can Watch the video.🌻 here.https://youtu.be/jOEF3G3pZ3M

14 comments:

Mary said...

Grow a Garden is such a lovely stitch and perfect for a wonderful gardener as yourself. Your flowers are amazing! Such wonderful gifts you received, the generosity of the stitching community never ceases to amaze me. Glad you had a lovely celebration of your sisters Birthday.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your finishes are fabulous, Cindy. I love the frame molding you picked for To Grow a Garden. It looks like you had a good time at Sassy Jacks. What a nice assortment of goodies you have received. Your sunflowers are gorgeous. Enjoy your 4th!

gracie said...

Lovely stitching and finishing. Thank you for sharing such wonderful pictures.

Vickie said...

Your blog is a happy place to visit Cindy. Love the pretty stitches.

RJ said...

Cindy I love all of your stitches but that first one has stolen my heart. Great photos of you too. Hope you are enjoying the summer. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Marilyn said...

The Lila's piece is so pretty.
I love her designs!
Your garden looks plentiful, and I LOVE your Sunflowers!!
I would love to visit Sassy Jack's some day, it looks awesome!
Have a great 4th.
Marilyn

Michelle said...

Stunning work and goregeous photos Cindy - Michelle x

Carol said...

Your framed garden piece is so you, Cindy!! Love the frame AND the stitching. The gifts from your friends are so special--you certainly deserve them as you are such a giving person.

I must say that photo of the goldfinch on the sunflower is just spectacular! Two of my favorite yellow sights together :)

You are so lucky to have a sister who shares your love of needlework--that must have been a lovely trip. Enjoyed your latest Flosstube and that great bundle of finishing trims and ribbons you bought at that fabric store in NC.

Hope you have a lovely 4th of July and I look forward to seeing your summer stitching!

Cindy's cross stitch said...

Thank you michelle

Cindy's cross stitch said...

Thank you Carol. It was fun having my sister with me who has been stitching. I have so many gold finches and they are so pretty. Have a great 4th of July🌻

Cindy's cross stitch said...

Thank you Marilyn. Happy 4th of July.

Justine said...

Happy 4th of July Cindy! The frame for your Garden stitch is just perfect. I can't believe how different Queen Bee looks on the pale blue fabric! You have really made that piece your own.

Cindy's cross stitch said...

Thank you Justine🌻

http://thankfullga447 said...

I keep missing your blog but I have been traveling all of July baby siting my grandchildren. I love all the goodies you brought Cash.