Much love to All.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Summer delights

 Back from the framer.  It is just gorgeous. 
The pictures cannot do it justice.
Pattern is by Hands on designs.
Seas the day.

 This the is first piece I have completed
from lizzie kate call summer smalls.
Just adorable.  I have stitched up two
more but I need to finish them.
 This patter is from the JCS ornament
issue 2014.
I only did the snowman. I added
a crystal to the scarf.  I will 
still be adding a check bow but
I could not find the perfect ribbon yet.
This pattern is in the JCS ornament
issue 2015.  By Ink Circles
called Truly endless knot
The piece is really pretty. 
 This is a metal heart that i picked up
and i added my needleminders and 
needle boxes .  Hearts are my 
favorite shape.

 Out celebrating my nephews birthday.
He towers over me.
 Silver Slicer cucumbers.  tomatoes and
lettuce form the garden.
 Fresh salad from the garden
 Black eyed Susans, Marigolds,
Basil and oregano in this photo

The Sunflowers are just awesome

I hope everyone is having an amazing summer
and getting a lot of stitching in.  

If you want more details and a closer look
you can watch my YouTube video
under Cindys cross stitch #15

14 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a wonderful post you shared today, Cindy! Congratulations on your beautiful finishes; I really like the frame molding you selected for the Hands On piece. Great looking produce from your garden along with the flowers! While lunch is out of the way, your salad looks positively divine.

Vickie said...

ooOoo! Seas the Day is truly pretty! Summer is so cute. I plan to stitch up that knot pattern with the pink lights. ;)

Christina said...

Oh my, Seas the Day is absolutely perfect! I love everything about it. Great choice of fabric.

Annie said...

Just love Seas the Day as well as your other finishes and needleminder display. Wonderful summer garden pix.

Marilyn said...

Seas is beautiful, love the blue fabric.
Cute idea with the metal heart.
Your garden is doing great.
Love the Sunflowers!
Marilyn

Mary said...

Cindy, you have been busy! Love the Seas the day, the fabric and framing really make it special. The LK Summer is very sweet and your salad looks so fresh and delicious, nothing better than vegetables fresh from your own garden.
Your shelf and heart needleminder is a great display and sunflowers always make me smile. Mary@stitchingfriendsforever

Susan Lankford said...

Hi Cindy...Seas the Day is so pretty and the fabric color is so you! Your garden is amazing!

RJ said...

Such lovely stitches Cindy! The framing came out perfect. Love your garden and all of those fresh veggies. RJ @ stitching friends forever

Carol said...

Such pretty finishes, Cindy, and the framed piece is lovely :) You are lucky to have a framer that you can trust. I'm still looking for one :)

I do love that LK Summer piece--may have to add that chart to my next shopping cart at 123 Stitch!

Your garden is just loving the summer sun, rain, and your TLC. What healthy meals you're enjoying!

Have a lovely week!

Karen said...

So many lovely finishes, Cindy! Love Seas the Day on that beautiful fabric.

Brigitte said...

You have been very productive again, Cindy. Seas the Day is such great finish. And I love the two ornaments that you made.
You must be very happy to have such great vegetables growing in your garden. There's nothing better than a fresh salad from the garden. I love that, too.

Andrea said...

Wonderful creations.

Justine said...

Seas the Day is just perfect! I love everything about it, the colours, the fabric and the framing.
Summer is a gorgeous chart too and you finished it beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Such lovely stitches Cindy! The framing came out perfect. Love your garden and all of those fresh veggies. RJ @ stitching friends forever

ผลบอลเมื่อคืน