Much love to All.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Patriotic display, ornaments and helping a stitcher

 Patriotic Heart bowl display

 Three finishes.  Antioch tile by Arlene Cohen
2014 JCS ornament issue - Gingerbread house,
2014 JCS ornament issue, victoria sampler stocking

 I changed the hair to blonde.
 Herb Garden
 Sweet Peppers
 Hot Peppers
 Eggplant
 My heart Strawberry
Moo in the water

I hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather.

I am reaching out to the stitching community.
I am paying it forward.  A lady reached out to me
on one of my videos.  She lost all of her things
including all of her stitching supplies.  She lost
her job and she lost her mom all at the same 
time.  When i lost everything, Carol from 
stitching dreams reached out to the community 
to have stitching supplies sent to me.  I will
never forget how touched i was to receive
packages from all over the world from stitchers
who reached into their stash and helped me.
I would like to do the same for this stitcher.
The stitching community is priceless.

If you are interested, please email me at
cindy_derosa@yahoo.com and i will forward
her mailing address.  If you want to do a
post to spread the word and reach other
stitchers I will be more then happy to
give your her name and full address.
She has given me permission to do this.

I know the stitching community will come 
through for her.

Happy stitching.

9 comments:

Vickie said...

Your patriotic display is fantastic! Your produce is super Cindy! I have none up here yet.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your patriotic bowl looks fantastic, Cindy. Way to go on finishing your ornaments in finished form! Your garden is looking good and Moo looks like he is really enjoying the water.

Brigitte said...

I love your wooden bowl, Cindy. And all the little pillows you filled it with.
Three great new ornaments that you have stitched and finished.

RJ said...

Love your patriotic stitches in your lovely bowl Cindy. Do you stitch all of your trims on or do you use glue ever? Great stitching! Your garden looks lovely. RJ @ stitching friends forever

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy , I love your work , really enjoy your floss tubes also. You said in your last video you were from Long Island. I have lived on Long Island all my life ! Was wondering were you were from ? I also have a question for you ! Was wondering how you finished ? Or Made the book mark you showed a few videos back. It looked to be laminated. Do you think you could share that with me. Either by Email or maybe a video tutorial. My email is Veronicasreflections@gmail.com I'd love to be able to do that !! Looking forward to seeing your next beautiful stitching. Thanks Veronica

Mary said...

Cindy, I love your patriotic bowl on the antique ironing board! Your stitches are lovely. I grew up on Long Island too, Mineola and Smithtown...it sure has changed, so built up since I lived there. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Mary

Carol said...

Your patriotic bowl is so special, Cindy! I haven't even gotten my patriotic pillows out yet--just too much traveling with these family weddings. And now I'm heading up to NY--whew! Hopefully, after this visit with my mom, I can just stay home and relax for the rest of the summer.

I would love to help out a fellow stitcher--please send me her address :)

Loved seeing your latest video with your garden! Your lettuces are amazing--you obviously have a green thumb!

Justine said...

I love your beautiful patriotic display Cindy, it's gorgeous! The wooden board you display them on is perfect.
You have been busy finishing and in the garden too.

Anonymous said...

I love your wooden bowl, Cindy. And all the little pillows you filled it with.

ผลบอลเมื่อคืน