Much love to All.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Trio of finishes plus an Orlando trip

 Land that i love by Lizzie Kate

 Santa knows by lizzie kate

 I dig beach stitching by Foxwoods crossings.

 Santa knows was stitched going back an forth
to Orlando Fla. for a work trip that i earned.
My Son Christopher was my guest.
I haven't seen him in three years.
We stayed are the Ritz Carlton in Orlando, Fla.
The trip was amazing and such a treat for 
both of us.  A fully paid for trip by my 
company.  We Swam with the dolphins at
discovery cove and also went to Seaworld
Our awards dinner was at Emerils in
Universal studios.  After we went to
see the blue man show.  Saturday
night my Dad and His his wife Kathy
met us at the Ritz for dinner.  They
live in Fla. It was  a great trip.  I enjoyed
each minute of the trip.  We were there
four days and each day was packed
with things to do.  Great memories.
 Me and my son Christopher
 Can you see the company i work for?
 Me and my dad
 My dad an my son Chris
 My Co-workers
from the Left: Angela, me and Kelly
We work from home so it was great
to meet them in person.  These are
My MOC buddies.  We support each
other.  We all live in different states.
Dinner at MoonFish in Orlando was
amazing,  I highly recommend it.


11 comments:

Brigitte said...

You have some beautiful finishes here. And all of them so nicely finished with some great matching fabrics and ribbons.
Lovely pictures from your trip to Florida.

Vickie said...

Sweet finishes Cindy.
Ahh, Florida. I have not been there in 23 years. Your trip was very busy, but I do not see a lack of smiles. Your son is so very handsome. He gets his good looks from his mama.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your finished finishes are super! What an exciting trip for you and glad you were able to spend some time with your son, your Dad and your co-workers.

Robin in Virginia

Belinda said...

Lovely photos and cute ornaments. I like Santa knows.

Ruth said...

Love the stitching and envy the trip! Congrats on all fronts.

SuperMomNoCape said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful well deserved time visiting with your son.

I love each of your finishes... especially the Santa Knows one.

I've started a Stitchery Link Party and I'd love for you to come link up this post or any of your others you'd like to share. http://www.supermomnocape.com/2015/04/20/vintage-embroidery-monday-stitchery-link-party-2/

Lillie said...

Lovely stitching and beautiful finishes. Look like you had a wonderful time . It must have been exciting to meet your son.

Maggee said...

Congrats on the trip! Looks like it was fun. My sister used to work for a big company and earn stuff too... Your finishes are great! What is the name of the piece in your header? It is very lovely... Hugs!

Andrea said...

Beautiful finishes. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip.

Carol said...

I'm so happy that your hard work paid off and you got to go to Orlando, Cindy. What a treat to spend time with your son and Dad and meet your co-workers :) You are such a hard worker--you well deserve the trip!

Lovely finishes! I've stitched the first one, but never finished it--need to do that before the 4th of July :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Angela said...

Lovely finishes and great pics too! Orlando is my favorite place to visit.