Thank You

To all of my vistors. It is a joy to share my stitching. Anyone who leaves a comment has truly made me smile. Each comment is read and it is greatly appreciated. Happy Stitching.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Already







It's hard to believe it is February already.
Hearts are the shape I like the most.
I have tons of jewelry just with the heart
shape.  What is there not to adore about the
shape.  As I was looking through pictures
I saw the bleeding hearts plant I had in 
my back yard for years.  Each spring
the bush would sprout tons of heart
shaped flowers.  I will miss this
bush in NY.  It had me thinking maybe
i need to buy one and plant it in TN.  
A C A forever lives in my heart.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Lovely heart photos Cindy. I can't believe it's February already! This post makes me feel the love!! Hugs!

Ps...stitching one of your charts tonight :D February!

Marilyn said...

Great heart pics!
I have a bleeding heart plant, I love it too.
Marilyn

Carol said...

Such a fun post, Cindy--hope your February is filled with lots of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!

Chris said...

Hello February! I love that little Santa ornament. I think that you definitely need a bleeding Heart for your new home.

Brigitte said...

So many heart pictures - looking at them all myde me smile. Wonderful PS Santa among the hearts.