Thank You

To all of my vistors. It is a joy to share my stitching. Anyone who leaves a comment has truly made me smile. Each comment is read and it is greatly appreciated. Happy Stitching.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

first post of 2013

My first post of the year.  the pattern is from country 
cottage needleworks.  this was done on a light 
yellow linen. I have been in tenn. for a while,
but I still dont have a place to live.  It is really hard
 to stitch without most of my supplies.  I did receive
 some really nice gifts from people who know
 i like to cross stitch.  I will be finishing the piece
soon.    I will be catching up on my blogs.  I do visit,
 but I do not have the time to post comments on 
all of them.  The blogs do make me smile.  I hope
 to be settled in the up coming months.  The move was
 a difficult one.  I really like tenn. and I cant say
enough about how friendly all of the people are 
here. I hope everyone who got hit with the snow
 storm is doing well.  I know on long island
 there was over two feet of snow.

7 comments:

Vickie said...

That's a great pattern. I hope you settle in soon. Moves are stressful.

Chris said...

Hey Cindy!
What a wonderful finish. I love it. I hope that yu are settled soon.
Hugs!!

Myra said...

That looks great Cindy!

Carol said...

So good to see you are finding some time to stitch, Cindy--really a nice little cottage you've stitched. I sure hope you find a great house very soon...

So glad Tennessee is proving to be such a friendly place--that must help immensely. I'll bet you're glad you missed that storm on Long Island :)

valerie said...

Cute finish Cindy! I hope you find a permanent situation soon. Good to hear that you enjoy TN and people are being welcoming. That's so important in the midst of change.

Nancy M said...

I think the July house was one of my favorites. Hope you get settled into your new place soon. It's hard to be without a place to call your own.

Annette-California said...

Love your finish of July cottage. You did a beautiful job:)
love Annette