Thank You

To all of my vistors. It is a joy to share my stitching. Anyone who leaves a comment has truly made me smile. Each comment is read and it is greatly appreciated. Happy Stitching.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christmas Robbins by Barbara Ana Designs

This cute little piece is by Barbara Ana Designs.
The fish are so cute.  When i saw the design I
knew i had to do it.  Love the christmas hats on
these fish.  I added bells to the top of the ornament.
I am on a very tight budge with selling my house.
I always feel a nice wreath makes a house a home.
The old wreath was getting worn out.  I needed
something to make it pop.  If anyone has purchased 
wreaths, you know how expensive they can be.  On
the way home from church i stopped at a nursery
to look around.  This berry wreath stood out and
guess what?  It was on clearance.  It was only
12.77, a nice size.  Ahhhh don't you just love a
bargain.   October is almost over.  It just
blew by.

12 comments:

Carol said...

What a cute ornament, Cindy! The little Santa hats on the fish are adorable and I like the bell you added at the top.

Your wreath is perfect for fall and on into winter--such a great find!

Hope you're having a lovely October :)

Catherine said...

Cute finish and great find on that wreath!

Patty C. said...

Beautiful wreath!

Myra said...

Cute finish Cindy. That wreath is gorgeous.

Annette-California said...

Lovely wreath - Great for now thru Christmas, perfect. Love your Barbara Ana ornament - super cute. Nice finish with the bell!
love Annette

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous ornament. It is very cute. Love the wreath.

Chris said...

Beautiful finish. I love the wreath too. I hope the house sells soon. fingers crossed.

SewAmy said...

Such a cute ornament. What is the blue around the edges? ric rac? or crochet? I love it.

♥ Nia said...

adorable!! congrats on your finish :)
hugs&smiles

Anne said...

Oooh I adore this design by Barbara Ana...just discovered her through the online needlework show! Love the autumn photos and that wreath is gorgeous!!

Sally said...

I love your ornament Cindy! I'm going to have to treat myself to this one soon.

The wreath is really pretty.

Nancy M said...

Very cute ornament! I need a new Christmas wreath and even at 50% off at HL, they are way too expensive. I love the one you found for such a reasonable price!