Thank You

To all of my vistors. It is a joy to share my stitching. Anyone who leaves a comment has truly made me smile. Each comment is read and it is greatly appreciated. Happy Stitching.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Another Blackbird design stocking

Gecko put in the plants.  He almost blends in.





Another blackbird stocking finishing.
I really like sunflowers and this stocking
really is pretty.  August reminds me of sunflowers.
I have a picture of all four of them together.
One flew the coop as an exchange, but i got one in
return the has my initials on it.  This will be my
last stocking for a while.  Hope everyone has
a great stiching weekend.  I found a baby
gecko in my livingroom today.  I had him 
climb onto my shoe so i can place him in the 
bushes out side.  how cute is he.

15 comments:

Theresa said...

Gorgeous finish!!!!!!

Vickie said...

Not sure the gecko is cute, but the sunflowers in your header are gorgeous. Beautiful new stocking.

Gabi said...

Beautiful stockings :)

Sally said...

Beautiful finish :)

Holly said...

Hello

Beautiful finish, all your stockings are lovely!

Holly x

Catherine said...

Another great stocking!! And how sweet of you to return the gecko to the outside!

Joy said...

Great finish!!

Chris said...

The stockings are wonderful. I like the sunflowers on that one too.

Carol said...

Oh, how adorable--I think that may be my favorite stocking finish yet, Cindy. I'm busily trying to finish my sunflower themed pieces, too. Look for a post soon :)

Claire said...

Lovley finish.

Carla said...

Beautiful set of stockings!

Beedeebabee said...

He is a cute little guy, isn't he?...I love your stitched stockings ornaments. They're all just beautiful. Those are the special ornaments that really stand out on a tree! :)

Brigitte said...

This one is just too lovely. I also love sunflowers and I will stitch this one as well.

Lizette Morales said...

Hi,
Thank you for your comment on my grandparents I appreciated thank you very much!!!!! Your stocking are so pretty!!!!

Nancy M said...

Very cute collection and the exchange piece fits right in!