Much love to All.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Mill pond park



I dropped my car off this morning for an oil change
and did my walk at Mill Pond Park in Wantagh,NY.
I am trying to really take everything in before I
move. My house is up for sale and just got an
offer on it. If it is gods plan i will be moving on much
quicker then I thought. I have been in my house for
25 years. Almost half of my life. I will definately miss
my ocean, and my parks. Sometimes we REALLY dont
see what is right in front of us. I will have a special post
when the house is sold. I am looking forward to my
next chapter.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Wishing you all the best! I hope that everything goes smoothly.

Vickie said...

So glad you got the offer on the house.

Nancy M said...

Did I miss a post? Where are you moving? That's a very pretty pond area!

Carol said...

It sounds like a lot of changes will be happening in your life very soon, Cindy--best of luck with everything!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely park! Change is very HARD! But sometimes good things come out of change.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are stunning.
Best wishes, hope all goes smoothly.

mdgtjulie said...

Oh, Cindy, I hope it goes well for you, and you get the asking price. The housing market is so bad these days... Will say a prayer that it all goes smoothly!!