Thank You

To all of my vistors. It is a joy to share my stitching. Anyone who leaves a comment has truly made me smile. Each comment is read and it is greatly appreciated. Happy Stitching.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

JCS 2010 ornament issue cross finish




6th finish from the 2010 JCS ornament issue.
The cross is so pretty. I added crystals and
the sparkle is really hard to see in the picture.
It was a challenge working on this piece.
I also picked up my LHN bless your home
from the framer. I adore this piece.
This was the 27th finish of the year.

10 comments:

Nancy M said...

Very nice framing job and I know how hard it is to catch the glitter of crystals!

Sally said...

What a lovely ornament Cindy.

Love your framed Bless Our Home.

Christine said...

Your cross ornament is beautiful. I love the one with the church in your header picture too

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely ornament finish. I love you framed LHN.

Carol said...

Your cross is lovely, Cindy--I'm sure that took a lot of time and patience, but it was worth it :)

Love the white frame for your LHN finish, too--perfect choice!

Wishing you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving!

Shannon said...

Your ornament is very pretty! I like the framing for the LHN piece too! :)

Lillie said...

Beautiful finish on the cross. Good choice of frame for the LHN.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

very pretty, and your blog is a nice spot to pop in. Congratulations.

chrisstitches said...

Lovely ornament & 27th finish. WOW!
Chris B
ccs

Sharon said...

Beautiful ornament! Nice framing!