Thank You

To all of my vistors. It is a joy to share my stitching. Anyone who leaves a comment has truly made me smile. Each comment is read and it is greatly appreciated. Happy Stitching.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Halloween Exchange completed.





Halloween Flip it By Lizzie Kate
This is for my Halloween Exchange.
I am not a huge fan of Halloween.
This is a cute design. The back
fabric is a nice green with a hint
of yellow stars. The cording is a
perfect shade of yellow that
matches the moon. The fabric
and cording I purchased
in NYC yesterday. I am done a
couple of weeks early. I have
started one of the christmas
ornaments from JCS 2010.
So cute. 19th finish

12 comments:

Chris said...

Great Halloween finish. The backing fabric is perfect :)

Chris

Deborah said...

Love your finish.

Meadows08 said...

It's a really cute design and a pretty finish!

natalyK said...

Great Halloween finish!

Carolyn NC said...

This is adorable!

Christine said...

Great finish!

Catherine said...

What a cute finish!

Sally said...

Love your Halloween ornament! It's so cute!

Kathy said...

Cute finish. I like the fabric you backed it with.

chrisstitches said...

My son would love the smiling pumpkin. Dad prefers scary ones....so they make a few of each. thanks for reminding me of a happy memory.
Love your blog
Chris B.
CCS

Carol said...

Your Halloween finish looks so great, Cindy! I've stitched this myself a few years ago, but framed it.

Can't wait to see your JCS ornament :)

Stitching said...

I love this Halloween finish! Laurel